Let's create headlines together! Contribute to our smart solution to the energy transition by building up a communication framework around our start-up: Join us as a PR and Communications Executive (m/w/d). Become a storyteller of our startup's solution to the energy transition, and help us to find partners and convince businesses to contribute to the Energy Transition. ✨ The position is for working students.
Your heart beats faster when you see a well done communication format or a clever design? You enjoy writing, thinking about communication design and get excited about explaining complex topics to different audiences? A great team with a family-vibe, that contributes to solving a major global challenge, sounds like a place you could belong to?
suena is short for sustainable energy applications - and is an energy trading software startup for grid-scale energy storage asset owners that maximizes profits and reduces risks on short-term electricity and balancing markets through AI-based optimization and trading software.
As our communication talent you will be in the center of creating communication materials about latest insights that connect energy storage and trading strategies to our solution to the energy transition. You will closely work together with the Communications team, which currently consists of Elena and Malin, where you will have room to bring in your own ideas and be a vivid part of driving our company's success.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, innovative startup environment focused on sustainable energy
- Opportunity to quickly take on a great deal of responsibility and a major influence on our fast-moving start-up
- Inter and cross-disciplinary collaboration and a unique team spirit, that combines intense work with deep connection to your colleagues with a good portion of joy and fun
- Support and encouragement for your personal and professional growth
- A high degree of flexibility in terms of working conditions, such as working location and hours, though we would love to have you around at the office in Hamburg from time to time
- Become part of the suena family and accelerate the energy revolution with us!
- Everything the startup heart desires, including after-work events, table tennis duels, team yoga and yearly workation trips
What you will be doing:
- Creating communication material featuring relevant topics of sustainability and the role of energy storage in the energy transition, involving designing campaigns that break down complex topics making them understandable
- Designing and running internal and external communication and public relations campaigns, that foster a good working culture, attract partners and promote our software product
- Updating and maintenance of our website, working on extensions, such as an awesome career page or the implementation of our blog
- Writing of SEO Content Articles for LinkedIn and building up a blog featuring relevant topics of the energy transition, involving close interdisciplinary collaboration to make knowledge that is developed in other departments visible
- Assistence in event management for the internal team, external stakeholders or customers as well as in the planning of fairs and expositions
- Stay up-to date what happens in the energy transition, to identify relevant topics for our different communication channels
- You study or hold a degree in the area of media, communications, language (or similar) or marketing, PR/media relations, (political) communication (or similar) in the 5th semester or higher or you have 1-2 years of work experience with similar qualifications
- Excellent english and german skills, spoken and written
- You have a strong affinity for text, creativity, (copy)writing copywriting 😉 and have a good eye for design
- Knowledge and experience in writing SEO optimized texts or expertise in Content Marketing would be awesome, first relevant practical experience is a plus, but not mandatory
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, and show a high degree of initiative, commitment and the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Technical interest and understanding of complex topics, in energy related topics and the willingness to dive deep into current topics of the energy transition and energy trading
- Confident handling of all common MS Office programs, experience with Adobe Illustrator would be a plus
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations. Earliest start is as soon as possible.
suena is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and reject any form of discrimination. It is important to us to create an inclusive environment for all our team members.
We want to particularly emphasize that our call for applicants is addressed to all genders.
The integration of people with disabilities is an opportunity and not a problem for us, and we, therefore, welcome their application.