Innovative and high performing software that facilitates the energy transition is your thing? You want to apply your skills in managing dev ops for the good cause and look for a new challenge? Join us at suena as a Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/x) and streamline the integration of our autopilot software for energy storage systems. We'd like to welcome you to our office in Hamburg, yet are ready to consider hybrid/remote mode.
suena, short for sustainable energy applications, is a green tech startup specializing on energy trading software for Energy Storage Systems. The focus lies on on maximizing profits and reducing risks on short-term electricity and balancing markets for grid-scale energy storage asset owners through our AI-based optimization and trading software.
As suena's Senior DevOps Engineer, you will take on responsibility for the management of development environments and the improvement of scalability and security.
What you will be doing:
- Management of and Improving strategies for deployed environments
- Evaluate system architectures, pipelines and technology stacks and select appropriate technology solutions
- Improvement of deployment of the autopilot software
- Improvement of modularity and scalability
- Integration and improvements of development workflows (CI / CD)
- Implementation and testing of network and security solutions
- Reporting to our CTO, Tom Witter: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tom-witter/
- Completed degree in Informatics, Computer Science or a comparable qualification
- Profound experience with AWS, Docker, GIT
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Security requirements and frameworks, gold standard data security needs
- Proficiency in English is a must, in German is a big plus
- The ability to work independently and as a teamplayer
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join our dynamic, innovative startup with focus on sustainable energy
- The chance to quickly take on a great deal of responsibility
- Agile and team oriented working with SCRUM
- Active support and encouragement for your personal and professional growth
- A high degree of flexibility in terms of working conditions, such as working location and hours
- Become part of the suena family and accelerate the energy transition with us!
- After-work events, table tennis duels, team yoga as well as other team activities
We look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations. We can consider slight changes to the salary range during the hiring process. Earliest start is as soon as possible.
Sounds like your dream job, but you don't quite meet the 100%? No worries - together we can work on some missing percentages.
Suena is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and reject any form of discrimination. It is important to us to create an inclusive environment for all our team members.
We want to particularly emphasize that our call for applicants is addressed to all genders.
The integration of people with disabilities is an opportunity and not a problem for us, and we, therefore, welcome their application.